Autoblog may receive shares from purchases made through links on this page. Prices and availability are subject to change.
Here in America, almost everyone loves a good trackAfter all, they’re versatile, reliable, and look great. Of course, the truck’s most distinctive feature is the truck bed. This unlocks a variety of moving options that you probably won’t get with other vehicles, but if you’re a truck owner and haven’t invested in it yet, some truck bed accessories will allow you to maximize functionality. It may not be fully utilized. If you’re not sure where to start, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite truck bed accessories to make your truck even better. Check them out below. It goes without saying, but make sure the accessory is compatible with your truck/truck bed size before purchasing.
- Constructed using sturdy 1680D Oxford polyester double thread stitching
- 3 large compartments – configurable to 6 using removable dividers
- Fully collapsible to 4.75 inches
- Hard cover included
- Water and abrasion resistant, with 3-layer waterproof bottom plate
- Soft handle for easy carrying
- Includes adjustable tie-down V-straps
This trunk organizer is the perfect accessory for your truck bed as it can be used in your garage or even in the trunk of another car. It’s waterproof, hardwearing, and made from durable materials to last in the toughest conditions. It includes a hard cover and even folds down to just under 5 inches.
- Perfect for separating different types of cargo
- Can be attached to any mounting point on the truck bed
- Made from durable, long-lasting elastic material
A cargo net is the perfect pickup truck bed accessory if you’re worried about a few items slipping off and want to keep them contained. You can keep things close together to keep things firmly in the back of your truck, or place two separate areas of the bed in between to work. You can even use multiple nets at once to find the best layout, as they simply attach to the mounting points on your truck bed.
- Pulls out into the tailgate “like a large utility drawer”
- made in usa
- Anti-slip cap
- Weighs just 20 pounds and is durable
- 56″ W x 24″ D x 11″ H
- Not intended for use in an open truck bed – requires a tonneau cover or truck cap
If a net isn’t the best solution for your needs, how about this cargo box organizer? You can carry it much easier without worrying about it being thrown around. This full-size option is 56 inches wide x 24 inches deep x 11 inches high, but if you want something a little smaller, They make a medium size option too.
- 300 lb total load capacity.
- easy installation
- Do not get in the way of your luggage
- Not compatible with Dodge Love Box, Chevrolet Avalanche, Cadillac Escalade Trucks.
Many of us take for granted being able to quickly get in and out of the bed of our truck. Most new trucks have solutions to help people get on and off, but a real ladder is probably better than any of them. If you’re looking for an easier solution to get in and out of your cargo bed, this is worth a look.
- Made of 150D polyester oxford, waterproof without a canopy – the bottom of the tent also has a waterproof layer
- 3 built-in double glazing – 2 for sightseeing, 1 for hunting/observation
- 4 built-in mesh bags inside the tent
- Fits a 6.5ft pickup bed
If you love camping, this might be the perfect accessory for you. You don’t need to put your tent next to a truck when you can put your tent right on top of it. This tent is waterproof, has several built-in windows, and fits in a 6.5 foot truck bed. If you have a smaller truck bed, don’t worry. they also make a smaller version.
- Compatible with Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks with 5.8′ beds – not compatible with CarbonPro composite beds
- “Strong enough to protect your bed – soft enough to protect your luggage”
- non-slip surface
- The mat is slightly raised by an “air drying nib” that allows air to pass through to keep things dry
Truck beds are made to carry things, but they shouldn’t be left unprotected. A good truck bed mat is a great idea to protect your bed from scratches and dings. It is made with a non-slip grip to prevent the load from slipping. It’s also slightly elevated to keep things underneath dry. If you can afford some protection for your bed, this mat is worth a look.
- Compatible with various pickup trucks
- anti-dent exterior
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- 278 liter cargo capacity
When you think of truck bed tool boxes, the first thing that comes to mind is the shiny metal diamond plate variety, which usually gets rust on the bed. Thankfully, that’s not what you get with a deck box. The lid is injection molded and made from an impact-resistant resin that the company says is impervious to both dents and holes.Either is easy. It feels sturdy without being too heavy and is exactly what I want when it comes to toolboxes.
What are truck bed accessories?
We have everything from truck bed organizers to tents that fit in pickup truck beds, bike racks and bed protectors.
How much do truck bed accessories cost?
Depending on the accessories, something like a rooftop tent setup can cost anywhere from a few Hamiltons to thousands of dollars.
Pros and cons of using truck bed accessories
One of the biggest benefits of these accessories is organization, safety, and avoiding damage to your truck and the gear/materials you carry.
https://www.autoblog.com/2023/04/12/truck-bed-accessories/ Best Truck Bed Accessories of 2023