Something is happening at Mitsubishi. It may not be obvious with a limited product line consisting of just four models, none of which are new for 2024, but Mitsubishi believes in its products as much as its customers do. Mitsubishi Motors just topped the JD Power US Customer Service Index, which measures satisfaction with dealer service up to three years after new vehicles, for the first time in the brand’s 43-year history in the United States. Yes, add 2 years of free scheduled maintenance to your existing service. Impressive warranty program.
Dealers and customers seem happy, and Mitsubishi expanded the Blackout trim package on more models and added a Trail Edition to the Outlander Sport. All Mitsubishis come with a 5-year/60,000-mile base warranty, a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, 5-year free roadside assistance, and now his 2-year/30,000-mile maintenance package. . 3 oil and filter changes, 3 tire changes and cabin air filter change. This is on par with the industry-leading Hyundai and Kia warranties.
According to Mitsubishi’s medium-term plan, 2024 will be the year of the bridge where the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance will invest $1.5 billion in future technologies and an “enhanced electrified product line” over the next three years. Become. Mitsubishi Motors, which aims to make 50% of its sales electric vehicles by 2030, may not have new products this year, but they will come, and they have to come soon to stay on track. not.
As of now, here’s what’s new for Mitsubishi for 2024:
2024 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
2024 Mitsubishi Outlander
- two or 3-row crossover SUV The best-selling model is equipped with a plug-in hybrid powertrain featuring a 181-horsepower 2.5-liter in-line 4-cylinder or a 2.4-liter in-line 4-cylinder that combines a 20kwh battery pack and motors to power each axle.
- of All-wheel drive Outlander PHEV It makes 248 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque, equivalent to 38 miles of electric range, or a total of 68 mpg.
- The new Platinum Edition adopts a two-tone body with a black body and a silver roof.
- The Black Edition of SE and SEL trim adds leather upholstery, black roof rails, black chrome window trim and a curved vertical light bar that accentuates the grille.
2024 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
- Not to be confused with its namesake. The Outlander Sport is a small crossover It can carry up to 5 passengers in an emergency.
- All-wheel drive is standard, with a base 148 hp 2.0 liter inline 4 or an optional 168 hp 2.4 liter inline 4. However, the CVT isn’t as sophisticated as it was a generation ago.
- The new Trail Edition comes with black hood graphics, black fender arches, black hood protectors, mudflaps and all-weather floor mats.
- Last year’s GT trim became SEL trim.
2024 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- The midsize crossover uses a 152-horsepower 1.5-liter Turbo 4 mated to Mitsubishi’s pathetic CVT and standard all-wheel drive.
- New standard equipment on the SE grade includes adaptive cruise control, hands-free tailgate, rear USB port and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- A new Special Edition model is coming later this year.
2024 Mitsubishi Mirage
2024 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback and Mirage G4 Sedan
- of most affordable car In the US, a 78-horsepower 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine and a sludge CVT take over.
- New for 2024, the LE model is equipped with a driver’s armrest, automatic headlights and rain-sensing wipers.
https://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1140184_what-s-new-for-2024-mitsubishi New for 2024: Mitsubishi