of auto finance news The team is pleased to announce five financial services and mobility startups that will showcase their technology on stage at the Auto Finance Summit East on Thursday, May 11, 2023 in Nashville, Tennessee.
The annual Demo Challenge provides a platform for under-seven financial services and mobility startups to showcase their technology in front of automotive finance industry executives and decision makers.
Demo companies compete for a Best in Show award determined by a panel of judges. The winning startup AFNMore.
2023 demo company field at AFS East include:
- Dev Expert: A platform for trading overdue debt.
- Fairplay AI: A loan decision platform that uses AI to detect implicit biases in underwriting.
- Calus AI: Credit decision tool and portfolio management platform.
- Lambugies: vehicle transportation management platform; and
- Zebby: Offer consumers an EV leasing option.
Applications are still being accepted for the May Demo Challenge. Fintech startups with an eye on consumer finance are invited to complete a short survey that will be reviewed by our editorial team. Companies should present live demos at events.
Auto Finance News’ new spring event, Auto Finance Summit East, will take place May 10-12 at the JW Marriott Nashville, Peter MuriungiCEO chase auto. visitautofinance.live.
https://www.autofinancenews.net/allposts/innovation-technology/financial-service-and-mobility-startups-to-demo-at-afs-east/ Financial Services and Mobility Startups Demonstrate at AFS East