TotalEnergies and Stellantis have renewed their partnerships with Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobiles brands over the next five years.
The two groups are also expanding their deals to include Opel and Vauxhall.
Global cooperation agreements currently cover five core areas.
- Strengthening collaboration in R & DCommon research and development from the perspective of sustainable development and innovation, especially in new forms of mobility, fluids optimized for new electric engines and their components, including low-carbon or biosourced fuels, lubricants, and batteries. Have a goal
- “First Fill” LubricantLubricating oil supply by TotalEnergies for vehicles produced at five related Stellantis Group brand plants around the world
- Exclusive recommendation for quartz lubricants In the after-sales and maintenance network of Peugeot, Citroen, DS Automobiles, Opel and Vauxhall brands. Approved repair specialists can take advantage of TotalEnergies motor oils developed for the engines of five brands of vehicles.
- Car competitionTechnical and sporting cooperation focusing only on the various electrical and hybrid programs launched by the brand:
- Peugeot has returned to the 24 Hours of Le Mans and participated in the FIA-World Endurance Championship in the hybrid prototype hypercar category.Battery design in collaboration with Peugeot Sports and TotalEnergies and specific liquids by subsidiary SAFT
- Continued support of the title-holding team DS-TECHEETAH at the ABBFIA Formula E World Championship, an electric single-seater competition that accompanies the development of the Quartz EV Fluid Series.
- A new partnership with Opel Motorsport will host the first Electric Rally World Cup, the Opel Corsa Rally Cup.
- Mobility And EV charging This is a new aspect of this partnership. Free2Move, Stellantis’ mobility brand, uses a network of charging stations operated by TotalEnergies for car-sharing activities in Paris.Other proposals related to simpler electrical transfer are also being considered
Alexis Bobb, President of Marketing & Services at Total Energy’s, said:
“By putting our customers at the center of our strategy, this update demonstrates the value shared by both groups: team spirit, performance and preference for innovation. This extended partnership brings all of our electrical mobility to life. It also shows our common desire to make it available to the public. “
Thierry Koskas, Chief Marketing Officer of Stellantis, said: “We are very proud to be able to strengthen our collaboration with TotalEnergies.”
“Lubricant technology and co-development started with high performance batteries will be a major technological advance in our business and tomorrow’s mobility products, everyday customers and motorsports business.”
https://www.just-auto.com/news/totalenergies-and-stellantis-renew-partnership/ TotalEnergies and Stellantis renew partnership