State Bicycle Co., with record high gas prices, responded to consumers looking for an easy way to move around the city with the 6061 eBike, the first foray into the ever-growing eMobility category. .. The 6061 keeps things simple with a single speed drivetrain and a clear backlit display. With a range of up to 100 miles per charge, the Class 1 LG drive motor powers the aluminum frame. With up to 45c of tires and disc brakes, the 6061eBike is ready to move from point A to point B, regardless of road conditions.
With a suggested retail price of $ 1499, the State Bicycle 6061 eBike Commuter is one of the most affordable electric bikes on the market and is perfect for everyday use. go to work With friends at work, school, or around town.Individually integrated battery The motor allows you to fly under the radar and the single speed drivetrain simplifies maintenance.
- material | 6061 Aluminum frame and fork
- break | 160mm rotor disc brake
- tire | Kenda E-Bike 45c Tires
- battery | LG36V10Ah Cell Lithium battery
- motor 36V – 250 Watt AKM Rear Brushless Motor
- speed | Limited to 20 mph (Class 1)
- range 18-24 miles (with level 5 assist) /> 100 miles (with level 1 assist)
- Maximum load | 330 lbs (150 kg)
- charging time | 3.5 hours
- weight 38 lbs 13 ounces
Ron is the chef and bottle washer of Bike World News, doing everything from website design to bike reviews.
Current bike quiver:
Daytime work: Digital marketing
Night work: Digital marketing, e-commerce consultant, web consultant, bike shop operator, husband, dad, tenor
https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2022/06/21/state-bicycle-launches-6061-ebike/ State Bicycle launches 6061 eBike