New episodes of Quick Charge will be recorded again from Monday to Thursday and Saturday. Subscribe to podcasts on your Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are available as they become available.
Story explained in this episode (with link):
- Elon Musk hints at a new Tesla Gigafactory, denying the location is in Russia
- The NTSB states that Tesla’s fully autonomous driving beta is “misleading and irresponsible” prior to its broader release.
- Tesla finally agrees to respect the price of the solar furnace in the signed contract
- GM says Chevy Bolt EV battery production has resumed, fixing defects that lead to fire risk
- Honda announces pathetic electric car ambitions in the U.S.
- Cadillac Lyric Sold Out in 19 Minutes-Automakers Still Underestimate EV Demand
- Skoda Abandoning PHEV Per CEO: “Our Future is a Pure Electric Vehicle”
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Please contact Tips@electrek.co. You can also rate us on Apple Podcasts and recommend us on Overcast to help more people find your show.
FTC: We use affiliate links for earning cars. more.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive video Subscribe to Podcast..
https://electrek.co/2021/09/20/quick-charge-podcast-september-20-2021/ Quick Charge Podcast: September 20, 2021