New episodes of Quick Charge will be recorded again from Monday to Thursday and Saturday. Subscribe to podcasts on your Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are available as they become available.
Story explained in this episode (with link):
- Tesla has reduced the energy capacity of the new Model S battery pack
- Tesla Model S Plaid breaks all records in the first independent test, but there is a warning at 0-60mph
- Tesla is in talks to open a supercharged network to other German automakers
- Elon Musk ponders Tesla’s manufacture of home-use HVAC and even advertises car air purification systems.
- Tesla’s new yoke steering wheel looks very awkward to use on the first drive
- Ford CEO hints that the Tesla Model S plaid is racing the Mustang Mach-E 1400, why?
- Toyota delusionally claims that hybrids and fuel cells will remain competitive with electric vehicles for the next 30 years
- GM Accelerates Investment in Electric Vehicles, Announces Two New Battery Cell Plants In The U.S.
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Tips Please contact @ electrek.co. You can also rate us on Apple Podcasts or recommend us on Overcast to help more people find your show.
FTC: We use affiliate links for earning cars. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive video Subscribe to Podcast..
https://electrek.co/2021/06/17/quick-charge-podcast-june-17-2021/ Quick Charge Podcast: June 17, 2021