New episodes of Quick Charge will be recorded again from Monday to Thursday and Saturday. Subscribe to podcasts on your Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player to ensure that new episodes are available as they become available.
Story explained in this episode (with link):
- Tesla launches cheaper RWD model Y in China
- Elon Musk: Tesla launches “amazing” fully autonomous driving beta v9 on Saturday
- Chevy Bolt EV ignited after receiving both GM’s “software fixes”
- VWID spy video.Buzz occurs and I don’t think this is ugly
- Stellantis announces new electrification plans across all brands with new EVs ranging from up to 500 miles
- NIO suggests expanding into Germany with the following job listings
- The Lightyear One prototype offers 441 miles at 60kWh (+ 3.45kWh solar) in the latest truck tests
Listen and subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Please contact Tips@electrek.co. You can also rate us on Apple Podcasts and recommend us on Overcast to help more people find your show.
FTC: We use affiliate links for earning cars. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive video Subscribe to Podcast..
https://electrek.co/2021/07/08/quick-charge-podcast-july-8-2021/ Quick Charge Podcast: July 8, 2021