Ora Electric CEO Bhavish Aggarwal announced on Twitter. “Purchasing the Ola S1 is currently underway! L Open in booking order. Look for the invitation email or check the Ola app to see when it will be published,” he said.
Take the revolution home! The purchase of Ola S1 is currently underway! l Open in order of reservation. Look … https: //t.co/hEcTBXADrw
— Bhavish Aggarwal (@bhash) 1631672536000
The company announced the Ola S1 on August 15th. Electric scooter Two variations, S1 and S1 Pro, Rs99,999 and Rs1,29,999 (former showrooms, including FAME II subsidies and excluding state subsidies).
The sale was scheduled to start on September 8th, but the sale process was postponed for a week due to “technical issues” in exposing the purchase website to customers.
Here’s how to complete your booking:
- Log in to the Ola Electric website. Enter your phone number and confirm using an OTP.
- Select the required variant. The Ypur option is Ola Electric S1 or S1 Pro.
- Please select a color. There are 10 variations.
- Full payment. You can pay the full amount or take out a loan for their scooters. EMI starts at Rs2,999 and Rs3,199 per month on the S1 and S1 Pro, respectively.
- If you purchase without a loan, please pay Rs 20,000 for S1 and Rs 25,000 for S1 Pro in advance.
After the payment is processed, the delivery date will be displayed.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/auto/two-wheelers-three-wheelers/ola-begins-sale-for-electric-scooter-heres-a-step-by-step-guide-to-completing-your-booking/articleshow/86222524.cms Ora Electric: Ora will start selling electric scooters.Here’s a step-by-step guide to complete your booking