With a great deal of interest and feedback on the episodes of the April symposium, the Motorcycle Industry Council (MIC) is reorganizing its panel of experts to dig deeper into the electrification of power sports.
Click here to read more
- Lawrence KaikendalMarketing Director, Energica Motor Co., Ltd.
- Rod rop snackGeneral Manager of Triumph Motorcycles North America
- DanquickCommunication Director, Zero Motorcycle.
The panel will be re-chaired by Scott Schloegel, Senior Vice President of Government Relations at MIC. If you missed Part 1, it’s a good idea to watch the video to hear Schloegel’s latest information on the current state and the state of federal policy and regulation ().mic.org).
In this follow-up webinar, the panel digs deeper into the issues you have identified as having the greatest impact on your business:
- What challenges do dealers face with the addition of electric motorcycles?
- How will battery development be in 5 years?
- What are the partner brand suppliers doing to move e-bicycle riders to e-motorcycles?
- From high-performance electric bikes, ATVs and UTVs to bikes and eScooters, how can manufacturers contribute to the industry by offering new products?
To prepare yourself and your business, it is essential to understand how plug-in technology affects our industry.
Free for MIC members, $ 50 for non-members
https://www.motorcyclepowersportsnews.com/mic-symposium-electrification-powersports-part-2/ Electrification of power sports, part 2