New citizens have joined Ducati’s Land of Joy in the form of the Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard in 2022. This latest iteration adopts the concept of scrambler and extends it to Supermoto. Urban Motard is a scrambler icon, icon dark, Night shift, Dessert sled, limited edition Fasthouse Desert Thread..
- Ducati unveiled the early concept of the Scrambler Urban Motard before the 2019 EICMA show in Milan. Now the concept has come to fruition. The bold looks carry on the Hypermotard RVE950, which incorporates design clues from the world of street art and graffiti, as “Urban” suggests.
- The Urban Motard has a performance-oriented 17-inch front wheel instead of the nostalgic 18-inch and off-road 19-inch front wheels of other Ducati Scramblers. A minor update to the paper, it positions the Scrambler Urban Motard as a street-focused Supermoto, opening the door to a variety of tire options and giving owners a much greater opportunity for rubber.Ducati took advantage of it immediately, and Urban Motard’s wire-spoke wheels were covered with pure streets. Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires.
- Suspension travel and rake haven’t changed, but the 2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard has significantly less trails than the standard scrambler icon. This allows for more agile processing.
- Except for the front wheels and tires, the Urban Motard is functionally similar to the Scrambler icon. The Urban Motard also features the same air-cooled 803cc V-twin engine, producing 73 horsepower at 8250 rpm and 49 ft-lbs of torque at 5750 rpm.
- Urban Motard shares various details with various other scramblers. The Urban Motard features a stylish black muffler with dual outlets on the night shift and desert threads, and wire spoke wheels with aluminum rims. Like the Desert Thread, the Urban Motard shares the abbreviated rear fenders of other scramblers, but has a high-mounted front fender. Nightshift side license plates also find a home in Urban Motard.
- Priced at $ 11,695, the 2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard will hit the dealer in April 2022. This is a premium of $ 1,700 higher than the standard scrambler icon.
We tested Ducati Scrambler Icon When Ducati Scrambler Desert Thread
2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban motard spec
- Type: 90 degree L twin
- Displacement: 803cc
- Bore x Stroke: 88 x 66mm
- Maximum output: 73 hp @ 8250 rpm
- Maximum torque: 49 ft-lbs @ 5750 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11: 1
- Valvetrain: Desmodromic; 2vpc
- Refueling: EFI with 50mm throttle body
- Cooling: air and oil
- Transmission: 6-speed with straight-cut gear
- Clutch: Hydraulically operated assist & slippers
- Final drive: chain
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis
- Front suspension; Travel: Non-adjustable KYB inverted 41mm fork. 5.9 inches
- Rear suspension; Travel: Non-linkage, cantilever spring-preload adjustable KYB shock. 5.9 inches
- Wheels: Wire spokes with aluminum rims
- Front wheel: 17 x 3.00
- Rear wheel: 17 x 5.50
- Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III
- Front tires: 120/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 180/55 x 17
- Front brake: 330mm disc with radial mounted Brembo 4-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 245mm disc with floating Brembo single piston caliper
- ABS: Bosch Cornering ABS
Capacity and dimensions
- Wheelbase: 56.5 inches
- Rake: 24 degrees
- Trail: 3.7 inches
- Seat height: 31.7 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 gallons
- Wet weight: 432 lbs
- Estimated fuel consumption: 45 mpg
2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban motard Price: $ 11,695 Suggested retail price
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2021/10/22/2022-ducati-scrambler-urban-motard-first-look-6-fast-facts/ 2022 Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard First Look (6 breaking news)